What Personal Information About Customers Does the Site Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at the Site. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. This information may include your name, address, contact information, and payment information, as well as products you order or comments you make. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Site. To see examples of automatic information, see below.
Does the Site Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling information to others. We share customer information only as described below.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, or processing credit card payments. We may also occasionally utilize services that remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, and provide customer service.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
• Protection of DMJ RACING and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Term of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How is Information in the Comment Section Used?
What About Links to Other Websites?
Our Site includes links to other Websites. This does not mean we endorse these Websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these third-party Websites.
Policy regarding Children’s Use of Site
DMJ RACING will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If DMJ RACING obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our system. Prospective users between the ages of 13 and 17 can only use the Site under their parents’ or legal guardian’s supervision. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we delete any of your personal information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Before any goods can be returned to DMJ RACING, you must receive an “RA Number” (return authorization number). All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee and any free freight paid by DMJ RACING. We must be notified within 5days of receipt about incorrect or defective merchandise, no adjustments will be allowed beyond this period. All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice number and be in original packaging suitable for resale. Any products that are not resalable shall be returned to you with charge of freight.
Information You Give Us
While accessing and/or interacting with our Site, information about you may be collected at various occasions, such as when you search, buy, post, participate in a questionnaire, communicate with customer service, etc. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Site; provide information in My Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; compile a Wishlist; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in our Comment Board or other community features; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in My Account; and financial information.
We may also automatically receive and collect information about you from other sources, including updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third party fulfillment services, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information from financial service providers or organizations to whom we offer discount coupons; or credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.